Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reasons for a Blog

It is that time of life; I have learnt much and seen many things. And I have decided it would be selfish of me to keep them to myself for all eternity. Therefore It seems only polite to share some of the areas of Mastery and writings before I forget them all.  Areas that this blog will concentrate on are: Magic, Juggling, Balloon Modeling, my Comedy writings and productions thereof, the music from my band and songs that I help write, Karate for everyone, self defence, my rocketry experiments and the rocketry club that I am in, Orcball and Live Role Play and just general stuff from my life.

There are of course limitations. Being a professional magician I am limited to materials I can teach about that noble art, but I will try to cover the basics. And being in Karate I will not teach you to kill people, no neck breaks sorry. Rather I will show you ways of winning a fight and imposing your will upon a conflict situation. Also rocketry by its very nature can be very dangerous, so some things I recommend that you do not try yourself.

But with these restrictions I hope that I add to the sum of knowledge of human race and thanks for reading.